Please use the online Film Guide below as a resource for film selections at the 2017 Festival. Once finished browsing through the online or printed Film Guide, and creating either an online Shopping List or completing a printed Film Checklist, patrons can purchase tickets to the screenings of their choice with our ticketing vendor, Vendini.
- Click here to watch a tutorial video on how to use the online Film Guide and buy tickets.
- Click here to view step by step instructions for redeeming your Holiday 10-Packs or other complimentary tickets.
New for 2017: how to use the online Film Guide
- Find a screening you want to attend and click "Add to Shopping List" to start building a chronological list of film selections.
- When done making selections, scroll to the top of the webpage, or use the "Back to top" link in the lower right corner of your screen, and click the blue "View Shopping List" button located below the blue Film Guide bar.
- Refer to your Shopping List when making purchases in Vendini by either clicking "Print Shopping List" or leaving the Shopping List window open.
- Once you're ready to make purchases, click the green "Buy Tickets" button in the Shopping List window.
- You will then be redirected to a third party link (our ticketing vendor) in a new window or tab. Please enable popups for your Wisconsin Film Festival shopping experience.
- Your Shopping List and the list of screenings in Vendini will both appear in chronological order.
- In the Vendini window, find your film selections from your Shopping List, select your films and proceed through the check out process!
- Skip building a Shopping List by clicking the yellow button "Made your selections? Buy Tickets Now!" below this, which will take you directly to our ticketing vendor.