This year, First Look will be at our brand new festival venue – Flix Brewhouse Madison!
85 E Towne Way, Madison, WI 53704
The fun begins Wednesday, March 6 at 7pm!
The price of admission gets you:
* Your very own copy of our 2024 WFF Film Guide, the night before it hits the streets in Isthmus!
* Delicious Flix Brewhouse Food & Drink!
* A seat in a luxurious Flix Brewhouse Theater for you to watch a bunch of coming attractions for this year’s Festival Films!
* A chance to schmooze with Festival staff. Let our programmers be your personal concierges!
* A chance to reserve tickets for this year’s screenings, days before tickets go on sale to the general public (limit 2 tickets per screening).
Picture this: you snag the festival guide a day before everyone else and get a chance to watch an hour’s worth of coming attractions for this year’s Festival films . While you’re at it, munch on some seriously delicious food and made-on-premises beer (or anything else you’d like to drink). Attendees can even “jump the line” and reserve some festival tickets early! The guide hits the streets via Isthmus on March 7th, and ticket sales go live to the general public at noon on Saturday, March 9th! Get it? Got it? Good! See you there!
As a passholder, you will have the opportunity to reserve a ticket for as many non-overlapping screenings as you can handle. The only limits are the laws of time and space.
Not only that, passholders will have the opportunity reserve festival tickets *before* they go on sale to the general public! Rest easy knowing your tickets are reserved early!*